MBBS in Russia | Study MBBS in Russia | RostSMU Top College
Admission procedure for 2019-20
Step 1. Application and registration
Application form can be filled up online. Admission will be confirmed only after a screening of the documents/application form of the candidate and by the approval of the official representatives of Study MBBS in Russia: RREC Pvt. Ltd.
- Online application form through our website.
- Mark sheet of secondary school certificate.
- The secondary certificate stating the date of birth.
- A recent AIDS test report.
- 20 passport size photos 35*45 mm at the matte paper with a white background and 80% face.
- A valid passport with a minimum duration of 2 years.
- Age limit for applicants to higher educational establishments is 17- 30 years. For postgraduate candidates -35 years. For Doctoral Candidates-45 years.
- Your contact information: postal address, phone numbers, and email must be correct in the application form, otherwise same time we will cancel your admission.
Admission to RostSMU, Russia
Admission to RostSMU strictly based on your English, Chemistry, Biology marks and the entrance exam conducted by university administration on arrival to Rostov. The student who will pass the entrance exam will enter to 1st year General Medicine (MBBS)- English Medium Faculty.
If you decide to study at the RostSMU, you will make the right choice. The advantages of such a decision are:
- a wide range of possibilities;
- the experienced and attentive faculties;
- broad exposure to clinical practice;
- reasonable tuition fees and hostel accommodation prices.